April 03, 2008

Typos....

No, not mine. Though, I make them occassionally along with everyone else. I'm in the midst of selecting titles for my assigned disciplines. We're past half way through with our Fiscal Year, so I'm stepping up my efforts. To aid this process, I get electronic slips from a vendor who shall remain nameless. Below is the last part of a description for one of the titles, which it states is from the book jacket. I'm not sure if the typo is their's or the publisher's, but it gave me a good laugh.

"Rather than look at overall conceptual issues, which are already well covered elsewhere, this boob looks at the finer details of implementation in order to identify lessons, ideas and opportunities, both at the planning and design phase, and during implementation and review and evaluation."

Or, maybe it really is referring to the author.

1 comment:

brooke said...

snort, giggles. thanks for the juvenile laugh in the middle of the afternoon.