October 15, 2008

CECS 5210 - Project A Complete!

I met with my prof/client today to review the edits and adjustments as a result of my implementation. Despite the fact that I was trying to accomplish something specific with the different presentation and the learning aid, it all turned out well. I redesigned the presentation, updated the learning aid, and submitted it all.

We're ready to move on to Project B. This design is going to be further developed by a team of my classmates and I. We will be taking the current static materials and breathing interactive life into them through the use of Moodle. We will be creating an online course for New Faculty. I get to meet my team next week. In the meantime, I have to pull together a project scope document. Now this is what I signed up for!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Christine! I am so excited to get a chance to work with you on this project!